Concept & Consulting
Whether procurement, warehousing or shipping - each of our customers has their own individual requirements for the design of logistics processes.
For each new customer project, we form project teams with specialists from all relevant areas, who develop the best solutions and are available at all times to answer all questions.
First discussion and rough concept
- By phone or e-mail first conversation with our sales department
- Guided tour of the eCom warehouse during an on-site visit
- Transmission of data & facts in the logistics checklist
- Individual logistics services for you roughly outlined
- First price indication
Detailed concept with project team
- Formation of a project team to develop the detailed concept
- Direct customer involvement in concept planning
- Joint adoption of logistical structures and processes
- Detailed description of all services
- Adaptation and testing of the IT interface on both sides
Start and ongoing optimization
- Regular project team meetings and support beyond the start
- Constant optimization of individual services
- Personal contact person in customer service
- Organisation of goods relocation by eCom
- Office space near your goods in the building
- Installation of your production technology in the building
- Planning of a separate logistics property on our site
For the rough concept
For professional support we need the following information:
- Which product lines and products do you sell?
- How large and heavy are these products?
- How do the goods arrive in the warehouse? How are your products marked?
- Should quality inspections be carried out?
- Are there specific storage requirements for your products?
- How are your customer orders structured?
- What services do you need in addition to shipping?
- Where should your products usually be shipped to?
- How is the processing of return shipments desired?
Talk to us!
Our project teams
Tasks of the project team
- Development of a detailed logistical concept from incoming to outgoing goods in coordination with the customer
- Attention to the general conditions and customer requirements
- Integration into existing processes or implementation of new process modules
- Contact person for all challenges arising during implementation
- At completion: handover to further responsible employees in individual service areas
Group of logistics experts
- Formation of a project group per customer with experts from all relevant areas of our logistics services
- The goal is the implementation of the customer at eCom Logistik
- Joint kick-off meeting with the customer
- Communication at regularly scheduled meetings to monitor project progress
"We are completely satisfied with our decision for eCom Logistik. The processes run smoothly. I find it remarkable how well the in-house communication works, given the large number of employees. I experienced a good example of this when I discussed a special line for a major customer with regular deliveries in order picking. Only a short time later I received a call from the IT department, who presented me with an automated solution for these orders - initiated by the picking department on their own initiative." CEO Leschi GmbH, Franz Hoffmann
Time frame of the project group
- Formation after mutual commitment to cooperation between customer and eCom
- Kick off meeting together with the customer
- Target date is documented in the project plan
- Time required depending on the scope of the task
- Support of the customer up to the functioning day-to-day business
- Further optimization measures are subsequently initiated and implemented by the responsible employees of the service areas