Keep track of your returns inventory, maintain appropriate response times for your customer credits and manage goods resources sustainably – this is what our returns management can do for you.
Logistical processing of goods returns
Individual quality controls and goods preparation
We take care of incoming returns for our customers from containers or trailers, on pallets or as loose collies or packages. The information on the waybill with regard to the consignee and the number of packages handed over is checked in accordance with our normal incoming goods services. This includes checking the goods and the load carriers for externally visible completeness and intactness. We then handle the exchange of loading equipment as part of returns management and confirm receipt of the returns.
Acceptance, recording and document control of goods returns
- Acceptance of returns at the Falkensee site (near Berlin) from containers or trailers, on pallets or as loose collies or packages
- Checking the information on the waybill with regard to the consignee and the number of packages handed over is carried out in accordance with our services of a normal incoming goods department
- Recording of returns shipments in a database and creation of regular reports
- Inspection of the goods according to information on the return delivery note and determination of possible differences, e.g. quantity, article, reason for returns
- Inspection of the goods and the load carriers for externally visible completeness and intactness
- Processing the exchange of loading equipment
- Acknowledge receipt of returns
Quality inspection & goods preparation
- Quality control and preparation of goods, e.g. according to the reason for returns, product categories or your special inspection criteria
- Re-packaging and labelling of the goods
- Storage of the goods in the automatic high-bay warehouse, box warehouse, or transport to the picking area, including booking in the warehouse management system and acknowledgment of the goods receipt to your ERP system via interface
Re-storage or professional disposal
- Re-storage of returns
- Professional disposal of goods
- We have our own in-house recycling centre for the consistent recycling of recyclable materials such as paper, cardboard and foil.