Value Added Services
Packaging and presentation of your products at the POS are important to us.
We offer you the highest quality blister packaging method and additional finishing options.
Approx. 40 years of experience with the requirements of trade – we know what is important at the POS when it comes to packaging.
YOUR PRODUCT RETAIL-READY IN ROBUST VISUAL PACKAGING
VALUABLE ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR THE POINT OF SALE
ALL PRODUCTS PERFECTLY PLACED FOR STRONG SALES
Your product in retail-ready visual packaging
On our fully automatic blister packaging lines you can upgrade even your best product even more. Under the motto “Everything that fits under the hood” we make your product line fit for the trade.
Our blister packaging shop:
- For large production lots or individual runs.
- Inserts, package inserts or promotional coupons can be included.
- Loose goods simply become hanging goods.
- Your products are perfectly protected against environmental influences, damage, contamination and loss of volume.
By the way:
If your product does not fit into a standard packaging, we will be happy to develop product-specific formats for you.One of our blister packaging lines
Valuable additional services for the POS
We can offer you additional adaptations of your products to the requirements of stationary retail through our finishing services. If you plan cross-selling promotions with your goods, use our know-how!
- Price marking or changing
- Labelling with additional information on individual or collective containers
- Creation of shrink-wrapped bundling packs
- Banding and foil bag packaging
Products perfectly placed
Almost all forms of special placings have already been done by us. Whether you choose one of our standard display formats or your own display variant – our display management is always perfectly tailored to your objectives.
We control complex processes perfectly and give you a guarantee for layout accuracy, zero-error placement, speed and adherence to delivery dates.
- Construction of displays (e.g. made of corrugated board)
- Loading displays with goods
- Handling of large quantities in the shortest time
- Refinement of goods and display
- Complete logistical processing with transport to the retail store
- Possible coupling with merchandising services at the POS